Tuesday 13 March 2012

Here is my understanding of Wellington as a Coffee Space in terms of distribution of certain types of people, age groups and in what locations/surroundings the cafés are embedded. My reasoning for subsequently focusing on Cuba Mall is that it is the main axis through the space and also has the highest interface of coffee houses to people due to the fact that it is a pedestrian zone.


Additionally while my mind was spinning around thoughts about layout, coffee program and how much I would actually need a good coffee right now the following idea popped into my head.


Latte Macciato is my favourite coffee and has quite a skill requiring technique to it for achieving those layers. Really advanced pros in coffee making manage up to four different layers ... its all about how slowly and precisely you let the foamed milk flow into the coffee....

Anyway... We'll see where all this goes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment